I sat down to my tea and I couldn't enjoy it because it was luke warm . It reminded me of The War Room film ... this morning I was trying to get stuff together for a Bible Study. I thought it was for The Purpose Driven Life. But God had another one in mind. The War Room after the revelation I got with my tea I knew which one it was to 🐝 I even got confirmation with the photo for this post 😆 🤣
My Spiritual Journey with The Bible/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gos Has Promised "I Will Heal You"
In today question in messenger X This is the Scripture i will be speaking out loud this week. What comes to mind was the reel i...
-
Found this photo on this link December 26th LIFE IS LONG—IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT “It’s not at all that we have too...
-
https://youtu.be/MQFzAab83Ss?si=Ye_HURR6PkCySH1D James sent me this text See when you said about that song out sister act .his ...
No comments:
Post a Comment