Monday, 30 August 2021

Today Word : Decree



My word for today is DECREE....... in todays verse from my Youversion Bible App it says "My word that goes out from my mouth will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire ..Isaiah 55:11.

when I google the word decree I found this link :https://renewingallthings.com/the-power-of-decrees/ it says in it that "Decrees create and make change in both the physical and spiritual world when spoken.

Well I decree that by God's Grace I will receive a new home up in Motherwell. One that He has chosen especially for me. At the July's prayer group, I asked the ladies to pray for me to get a new house up in Motherwell and Lainey said that these prayers . will become a testimony for Gods Glory.



This is amaising. Just seen this on facebook and it's about declaring also x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Surely Something Can Fix Me ?

Ive found out it is only God that can fix us. But we need to be humble enough to admit it. And listen to the advice we have been given. I lo...